All Anxiety disorders have one thing in common: persistent, excessive fear or worry in situations that are not threatening. People typically experience one or more of the following symptoms:
Do you currently suffer, or have you recently suffered from, the following?
1. Anxiety and/or worry about a number of events, such as work, financial matters, school performance, etc.
2. Difficulty in controlling the worry
3. Restlessness, feeling keyed up or on edge
4. Being easily fatigued
5. Difficulty concentrating, mind going blank
7. Muscle tension
8. Restless sleep or difficulty falling or staying asleep
You are not the only one who regularly has one of “those days.” Anxiety disorders are the most common mental health issue in the United States. 1 in 5 Americans struggle with anxiety. We are here to help address your anxiety and find ways to help you cope.